Saturday, November 30, 2013
Stay Tuned For More Videos!
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
I talk the talk for going overseas and changing my environment. But let me tell you something you may already know: leaving the cocoon of your environment is not an easy task.
First, if you really want to leave then you must have a valid reason for doing this. Maybe you were born in the wrong country. Maybe your vibe is not with your current environment. If that is the case then you must find the inner motivation to leave and search the vibe. Without leaving and searching for it, what you are doing is giving up on your life and the idea that things should happen for you.
I will tell you a story. It was a boy who always felt that he wasn't really part of the home that he lived in. He knew that his spirit belonged in a different place another family, that life had more to offer him. So he did what he could to see what other types of life were out there. He didn't have money so he had to get a job. He couldn't get a job so he had to get an education. He started reading online about all these places on earth where he felt he belonged in. He read these things online that it warped his brain. One day, when he had enough -- he bought his freedom from his corporate masters and went to look for the place where he belonged.
Now this boy thought everything was falling into place. When he got there he realized it was just the beginning of his journey. He knew nothing of what it really was. He knew he could have just visited but that would be an easy route. He was in it to win it. He wanted to stay. So he pushed himself hard trying to scrape enough to make things happen to him. He happened to a lot of things. He became like all those he read about.
Slowly this boy found that it is no cake walk to move abroad. He was getting his ass handed to him and the world was no sunshine. Yet, he held firm because he wasn't going to give up. He knew a ticket way back to the cocoon would alleviate his problems but he wasn't having it. He was in the thick of things and would only return once he achieved the life that he wanted. Coming back to the cocoon was not part of his story.
What the boy realized is that his life overseas was his new beginning. He was a man now. He realized that the very act of living there was transforming him. He knew he had a purpose. His purpose was to stay and that's what he devotes himself to do. He wants to achieve by staying and leaving. He was not going to be an old retiree but a young hustler using his game to achieve what very few had done.
The man then thought of a quote.
“Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.
And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.
And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying we came to you, and only you could have given us life! Now we must die with you forever.
The question is – if you die today what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you? “ – Les Brown
You can do whatever you set your mind to. Find your river and flow with it!
That guy (pic) is Andrew Zimmerman. 90% of expats look like him. I do not. I'm Asian-American. 165lbs fit and under 30 and I do not date bar-chicks. Did I just violate a universal rule or something? 3rdworld on "gopro" hero cam: http://youtube.com/user/3worldhero
Friday, November 22, 2013
Ever since then, the US government has lied about what happened that fateful day on November 22, 1963. Commissioned by the subsequent President, Lyndon Johnson, the Warren Commission concluded that a lone nut assassin named Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing President Kennedy.
However, many books have been written, and documentaries produced, as well as a blockbuster film by Oliver Stone, JFK (1991), that have debunked the government's official account of what happened. Even the second official government investigation into the matter by the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978 concluded that there was more than one shooter. Yet this did not change the government's official position.
Yet in spite of this, the US government continues to stick with its disproven claim that a lone nut acted alone, despite all evidence and data to the contrary. This continuing and obvious cover up has only further undermined its credibility. You'd think that after 50 years, the government would learn its lesson and stop lying to the American people, and finally fess up on what everyone knows, that there was an obvious conspiracy in the assassination of JFK.
Well on the 50th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination this year, the major media network CNN continues to aid in the cover up of the assassination of President Kennedy, and making themselves look like fools in the process. They began running specials on the Assassination event, all clearly biased and one-sided toward the disproven and outdated Warren Report conclusion of a lone assassin.
Some of the CNN specials show clips from conspiracy researchers, but they are only interviewing those who support the Warren Commission's cover up and fiction, such as the lying sociopath Vince Bugliosi, author of "Reclaiming History" and Gerald Posner, author of "Case Closed". Both act with religious zeal that Oswald acted alone, and seem to certain of it, which is odd because it is a 100 percent indefensible position that contradicts so much data. Besides, even if one truly believed that Oswald was an assassin, there is no way any person could say that he acted alone with 100 percent certainty. Thus, the lone assassin position is highly illogical, as Spock would say.
How can Bugliosi and Posner explain the following:
- Why minutes after the assassination, J Edgar Hoover immediately said that Oswald was guilty and acted alone? How could he know that after a few minutes? That's a dead giveaway that he was a patsy set up in advance. What could be more obvious? No one can explain that away.
- Why the Dallas District Attorney said the SAME DAY of the assassination, that it was a "moral certainty" Oswald alone was guilty and no one else was involved. How could that be a moral certainty when there was no investigation and no way he could have known that? Unless of course, he was trying to frame him.
- Why 16 doctors and 40 medical personnel at the Parkland Hospital saw head wounds with a rear exit wound that contradicted the official autopsy photos, which can only mean that they were altered?
- Why there was a massive cover up attempt and suppression of evidence? If there was no conspiracy, then why classify documents and silence witnesses and sabotage Jim Garrison's prosecution case? That makes no sense. If there's nothing to hide, then why suppress?
- Why people with incriminating evidence, such as Dorothy Kilgallan who was the only person to interview Jack Ruby, suddenly decided to "commit suicide", or were made to look like they did?
- Why did most people at Dealey Plaza hear shots coming from the grassy knoll, including a police officer? Why were there fake Secret Service agents behind the fence at the grassy knoll?
- Why did Kennedy's head in the Zapruder film move to the BACK AND LEFT after the fatal head shot, if the shot came from the rear? No tests have ever shown that an object moves toward the shooter rather than away from it, as the lone nut theorists claimed and lied about, such as Gerald Posner (Case Closed) and Vince Bugliosi (Reclaiming History), who are attorneys, not truth seekers.
- Why was the arrest of Oswald never explained? The story goes that he entered a theater after the assassination without paying the ticket price. The theater staff called the police and all of a sudden, 20 cops showed up to arrest Oswald. Wouldn't the cops have been too busy looking for the assassin of JFK and the murderer of Officer Tippit to have bothered with a guy who entered a movie theater without paying? Yet they sent 20 men to get him? That's never been explained.
- Why did the Secret Service lower their protection around Kennedy's limo? They were all behind him or in front of him. Why was there no protection from the side? And why did the limo driver, William Greer, slow down to almost full stop when the shots began firing out, instead of speeding away? Why did he only speed away after Kennedy was killed by the fatal head shot? Actions speak louder than words don't they?
- Why did the Warren Commission move the bullet wound on Kennedy's back up 6 inches to try to match the "single bullet theory" needed for a lone assassin theory to work? Why alter the data if there's no conspiracy?
- Why did the guy running the morgue that housed Lee Harvey Oswald's body say that the FBI came and took ink prints of Oswald's hand, and then immediately after, they claimed that Oswald's fingerprints were on the alleged rifle? If he alone was guilty, then why would they have to take fingerprints from his body and plant them on the rifle? That makes no sense.
- If the fatal head shot came from behind, then why did Jackie Kennedy climb onto the back of the limo to try to retrieve a piece of her husband's head that was blown off? Shouldn't she have climbed to the front of the limo? CNN's piece NEVER addressed this. They obviously aren't objective truth seekers.
These facts cannot be explained away by lone nut defenders like Bugliosi and Posner, so they sweep them under the rug and pretend they don't exist. That's the only thing they can do. Their minds are already made up because they were never objective truth seekers to begin with. They clearly had an agenda and foregone conclusion from the start, and set out to prove it. Clearly they do not follow the data and were not interested in the truth, only in defending the lone nut theory.
You gotta remember that Bugliosi and Posner are professional attorneys. Attorneys are paid to carry out an agenda. They are not truth seekers or lovers of truth and wisdom. Duh. So what makes them think they are credible is beyond me. Lawyers have a bad reputation for a good reason.
Still, I wonder how these CNN news anchors who are covering up the truth in this matter sleep at night knowing that they lied to people on TV? Why does CNN lack any critical thinking on this matter and fail to ask any of these critical questions? Obviously because they are controlled by the powers that be. Yet CNN is critical on other subjects such as petty low level civilian crimes. Go figure.
For more evidence, facts and logical arguments proving a conspiracy in the JFK Assassination, see my Conspiracy Trilogy Report
CNN's articles about the JFK Assassination
Motives for Killing JFK: Powerful Interests vs. Lee Harvey Oswald
Sunday, November 10, 2013
4 Quick Tips on Transitioning Abroad
When you are in a transition period in a foreign land, you are in a state of unfamiliarity. Follow these tips to ease your transition.
When men go abroad for a short time, what they see is only the surface of society not the underlying themes that play beneath it. When you have just arrived to your target country, either to expatriate or as tourist, what you are is clueless. That is how most men from USA who move to Asia or Latina-America are: clueless. I too from my first weeks moving was clueless.
To illustrate, during my transition period..
To illustrate, during my transition period..
If you had charged me Php100 peso for an orange? I would not have questioned you.
If you had taken me to a fancy restaurant for a sea-food smorgasbord . I would have unknowingly paid for it.
If you had asked me what I do for a living within 5 minutes of meeting me. I would have not thought malice.
If you were being aggressive of being my girlfriend. I would have made you mine without consulting my dating market value.
There are lessons to be learned from moving overseas. There is a transition period where your information is incomplete and things are not what it seems. It lasts weeks or even months. As time goes by you start to acclimatize to the local vibe, the local aura. You will be a man whose environment only plays part to his purpose.
So what are the lessons?
- Keep your cash tight – as time moves, you will develop a natural inclination for the economics of the prices of goods that you require in your target coutnry. Internet expensive. Fish? Cheap. Fruits? Cheap. Restaurant with php700 per plate. Expensive. Taxi wants to do a contract. Do not let him. Bar charges too much for drinks. Locals prefer this over this. You should keep your cash tight and your spending to a minimum. After getting your bearings is when you should let the dollars flow.
- Ask questions – locals are helpful. They know the market and grasps constitutes a bargain -- you, on the other hand cannot. Ask them where they hang out. Ask them what they do on the weekends. What is important is that you ascertain the lifestyles of the locals to benchmark your own. Ask them their opinions on certain things. They are your friends they provide valuable information.
- Do not over-game – I know American dating culture is horrible but don’t go crazy with dating girls here. There is a metric of how long a foreigner has been overseas, and generally, the shorter staying expatriate is fresh meat. Start with going on some "testing" dates. See what dates revolve around. Maybe office hours ends late due traffic so dinner is not an idea. The clubs are open late. Maybe malls are there for a reason, maybe there are other day gaming venues. Who are these women? What is my value as a male in my new environment? These are things you need to figure out. During transition period, In terms of love, it is better to assume that things are not what they seem.
- Focus on your work – the anchor of man is his work. The environment only poses a challenge into whether it is suitable for you to do your work. You must always find time to focus on the things that will give you income and not just hedonistic pleasures of women. If you are still trying to launch something, spend your time with the launch instead of working on it when you have free time. Make your money making activities take the majority of your time. If you need something for your work, chances are you will learn something about your environment trying to find it -- so use it as a mini-mission.