International dating may seem like a monumental task. The distance, the cultural barriers, sufficient time off from work to travel to the women, time zone differences, and, of course, the money. But really, when you look past all that nonsense, including immense backlash from local
For the Men...
1. Don't be an asshole. This is perhaps the most important rule to live by. Despite what you may have heard, seen or read, "pendejos" do not finish first. It may appear that way in your locality; when you always see a self-centered jerk driving a fancy car, grabbing all the high-quality women and attention. But all of that is just an illusion. Those scumbags more than likely stepped all over others to get where they are, and obviously treat their women like garbage.
Those dames they mistreat are either too stupid to find a real, good man or are simply bitches. The truth is that being an asshole will get a man absolutely nowhere overseas or at home. Real women, foreign women really do want nice guys who will actually treat them right. That is not a smokescreen. They just want to be happy, and to be with a good man.
Just be nice. Focus on being a good and confident person. You can't be a crappy individual and expect good things to happen to you. Put your past dating debacles aside and treat others as you would like to be treated. Not only will you finish first, but you'll find yourself on dates with good, supermodel-like women that aren't interested in your car, degree, house, money or passport.
2. Don't be a bitch. Simply put, don't complain, whine or moan. Quit resembling a nagging female, it's just annoying. Foreign women, and women in general, are turned off by this. Crying over spilled milk won't accomplish anything. Men earn respect by taking action, solving problems and taking the lead.
Also, don't act like a wimp. Stand up for yourself and act like a man. Believe me, it's not hard at all. Foreign women will actually let you be yourself because that is what they expect. Just be a man with a plan.
3. Don't play games. You might think this is tied in with No. 1, but this deserves to be a rule on its own. Please, don't play games with these foreign women. They don't have time for bullshit and neither do you. So, stop with this PUA nonsense; it's a waste of time and doesn't work, anyway. There are ways to look for and counter nonsense from bullshitters, golddiggers and scammers without being a dick.
They are instinct and common sense. You can be mature and diplomatic when dealing with something that doesn't go your way. But don't be a child and beat around the bush, get to the point. Also, don't treat getting contact information like buying firearm; there is no waiting period to call a woman. Just don't call her at some ungodly hour or 23 times in one day, okay?
PUA is one of the ultimate money-making scams that is a result of feminism. It's a waste of money and valuable time. Hey, time is indeed money, so why waste it on something that's as good as monopoly money? To those dudes who think life really is like "Swingers" and "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", turn off your TV and get some hobbies. Welcome to reality.
4. Don't be a loser. Rid yourself of the defeatist attitude, you can do it. If there is one thing women are attracted to, it's confidence. Don't automatically write yourself off just because a woman is taller than you or looks like the next Bond girl. Know your worth and surround yourself with good people. If you associate yourself with bad apples, it will show in your tone, posture and what you say to foreign women.
When you dress, definitely don't dress like a loser. You don't have to dress like you're going to be on the cover of GQ, just dress like you respect yourself. Also, don't dress like a douchebag. Don't pop that collar on your polo shirt, and take your glasses off while inside. The only bling you really need is a rather stylish yet functional watch that costs no more than $100.
Next, don't be a fat slob. You don't have to be a bodybuilder or fight for Sparta. Just exercise, don't eat crap and get plenty of sleep. The more you do this, the better you'll look and feel. Make sure that you can take care of yourself before you can take care of your foreign lady.
For the Ladies...
1. Don't be a bitch. Foreign women, don't even try to act like American women. It's because of these women that American men are coming to visit you and want to date you. You don't have to be bitter about a genuine lack of good men in your country because these foreign men are nothing like those local losers. And I know you and your family lived miserably and were treated badly under communism, but stop taking that out on others. Those days are over, so stop acting like Mike Tyson or an animal that escaped from the zoo, and grow up.
Treat these men with respect, because they respect you and themselves, too. Throw the sass in the trash and be the ladies that you are. Save the rotten attitude problem for the American women.
2. Don't play games. Just like I told the guys, I'll tell you, too. Please, don't play games with these foreign men. They don't have time for bullshit and neither do you. Do you even realize you're a breath of fresh air to these guys? Don't mess with their hearts or their minds.
If you like a man, tell him and cultivate things from that point. If not, tell him right there and then, and move on. There's no need and no time for fake courtesy, and free meal tickets. "Tests" are just repackaged games and equate to playing with fire. Tell it like it is, and don't lead on these men.
3. Don't be a flake. Ladies, if you agree to meet a man for a date, whether it's in your country or his; please, show up. If you flake, you will instantly lose all credibility and respect, and you'll kill any relationship before it can even begin. He'll wipe his hands clean of you, never talk to you again and move on so fast, you won't even know what happened. If you are going to be late for your date, kindly let your man know in advance. Don't leave him waiting like some fool, he's better than that and so are you.
Also, he has worked hard, saved his hard earned money, and taken some well deserved time off to come visit you. All he's asking for is the chance to meet you. If there is chemistry after that initial meeting, wonderful. Build on that. If not, then move on, but you won't know for sure unless you meet.
The same rules apply if you visit him in his city or country. I know the plethora of places to see and things to do in a Western country can be overwhelming, but don't lose sight of the fact that you want to meet someone and they want to meet you. If you choose not to show up because you think Disneyland, Miami Beach and outlet stores are more important, then it's time to stop and reassess your priorities in life.
4. Take care of yourself. You're not being asked to be selfish, far from it. Just take care of yourself and respect yourself. I already told the men to do the same, see No. 4. Don't get complacent and adopt the ways of the local women while in a Western country. The men are obviously turned off by land whales. They also don't want to see you dressing like a man or cutting your hair like a boy's.
If you try to imitate American women, you're no better than them and you'll only discourage men from dating at all. Men are looking for something new, you! If you take care of yourself, your man will respect you and that will lay the foundation to taking care of him. Because he wants to take care of you, too. So, do what you do best, and be the wonderful, sexy, caring and intelligent ladies that you are!
Take care now.